12 November 2008

This Is The Real Me

Well hello there. Glad to have you stop by. I'm an experienced blogger (and by experienced, I mean 7 months of previous blogging) and I need a new place to express my thoughts. An anonymous place. When I first started blogging, I gave out my web address to all of my friends and even (this was a mistake!) my parents and a co-worker. Every day I find myself holding back, afraid of who might read my true thoughts. Complain about work? No sir..can't do that. Might get back to the boss. Discuss my (non-existent) sex and dating life? Absolutely not, my dad might be reading. Rant about my roomie? Sure can't cause she's reading too. I love my other blog, and have grown quite attached to it, and the bloggy friends I've made. So I'll keep it up. But this, this here is where I'll really spill. So if you're interested at all in my musings, then by all means, stop by from time to time for a quick hello. Leave me some comments, introduce yourself. Let's be friends. And get excited because you'll get to "know" the real me. The one who isn't holding back.


3 comments:

Susan said...

welcome back to blogging!!!

London Girl said...

Looking forward to reading your blog. Hooray for anonymity!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes consider going anon too...

Count me in as far as your blog goes. Just make it juicy (please!)!