14 December 2008

My Christmas Wish List

The My Favorite Things list seems to be all the rage in the blogging world so I thought I'd jump in on that bandwagon as well. Some of these things are out of my price range, but this is more of a hypothetical type of list. Happy Christmas!





This super cute and super cozy looking cashmere pillow and blanket would be perfect for traveling.









I love love love to travel, and packing all my toiletries for the plane can be a nightmare. These two travel kits from Philosophy and Bliss would be really helpful.










These travel slippers are cute and compact. They would be very easy to tuck in to my overstuffed suitcase. Because who really wants to walk around barefoot on hotel carpet?!





I love to cook but don't get the chance to do so too often. When I do, I always drive myself crazy trying to read a cookbook and keep it open all why trying to stir and saute. I think this cookbook holder is very pretty and would look nice in my kitchen





Due to my extreme lack of funds, I'm still driving around my old car from high school/college. And it has served me well. Gotta love Hondas! But from time to time my check engine light pops on and since I'm broke as a joke, It drives me crazy to have to take it in for a diagnostic test at $100 a pop when whatever is wrong is something minor that doesn't need to be repaired. I drive my dad crazy too because I'm always calling him to ask him what's wrong. Like he can tell from 3 states away! Anyway, I think this CarMD system would be very handy and would save me a bit of cash. And save my dad's sanity!





I have almost no use for this, but I don't care, I love it. Because who doesn't love cute, animal shaped chalkboards? Maybe for somewhere in the kitchen?











It's official. I'm a nerd. I really dig the History Channel and the Discovery Channel and all of that stuff. And seriously, this earth is totally fascinating! Good work God! To fuel my love of knowledge, I would love to receive the Planet Earth DVD set. And it's one of Oprah's favorite things too, so you know it's cool.







I heart Paris, and I heart this umbrella. Too too cute!




This list could honestly continue on for pages and pages, but in the spirit of our current financial situation, I'll cut it off here. I don't want to lead you all in to temptation. Heaven knows I've been drooling over Gifts.com all day today but have managed to restrain. My credit card thanks me.



Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the cookbook holder!

Carolyn said...

I like your list! I may have to take a few of your ideas!

Anna said...

I love, love, love Philosophy products!

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged! x

Susan said...

Your list is awesome - I love that umbrella and slippers!

Jess said...

Great list! I think the cookbook holder and umbrella are both tres adorable!! (And have you ever noticed how sprinkling in some French words makes you sound so much more sophisticated than you actually are? Just a thought.)