19 December 2008

Tis the Season...

A few days ago, I was tagged by the lovely Emily over at Overdue. Who I love, because not only is she very entertaining on her blog, but because she's a librarian, and that's in my top 5 list of careers I'd rather be doing right now and just might do in the future.

Anywho, the purpose of this tag, was to list 6 things that make you happy. And even though I've been a bit of a Grinch this Christmas, I could make a long, long, list of way more than 6 things that I'm blissfully happy about. But I'll spare you and keep it at 6.

1. Jesus Christ.
2. My lovely and cherished friends and family
3. Reading anything and everything - great works of literature, chic-lit, memoirs, magazines, newspapers, blogs, etc.
4. Creative crafty things and cooking.
5. My warm, cuddly bed that I get to snuggle in every night.
6. My move to Chicago. I couldn't be more scared, but I also couldn't be more exciting about this new adventure!
7. Traveling anywhere and everywhere. (Had to add one more, couldn't leave off traveling!)

Just a few things that are currently making me smile. And I since this is an easy way to get you thinking about things that make you happy, and "Tis the Season to be Jolly", I'm going to pass this along to 5 others:

Carolyn at Writing is My Therapy
Cyndi at Just An Everyday Bitch
Jess at Couch Potato on The Run
Mich at Who Is Mich?
Whitney from That Girl

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great list!!

By the way...I love your new layout! :)

Bon Don said...

Oooh I'm with you on #1,2,4,5,and 7! :)

Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas

*Bon Don*

Susan said...

Same - great list and great new layout!