04 March 2009

A Teeny Paycheck Coming My Way!

Good News: I got a job! Ok, nothing to get excited about, it's just a temp job for 1 and a half days but thank the Lord, I get to leave my house in work clothes, go downtown and mingle amoungst the employed!! I'm excited about that. I'm slightly stressed about the awkwardness that is temping, being that I'll be the front receptionist at a HUGE, UBER-PROFESSIONAL company where I don't know a single person. But whatev, if I screw up, I guess I'll never see them again, right?!

More Good News: It's slightly warmer outside today. It gives me the hope of Spring approaching.

Bad News: Somehow the program that allows me to upload photos from my camera to my computer has uninstalled itself and I have no idea how to get it back since the disk that came with the camera is long gone. So no fun pics to share for a while....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job, even if it is temporary!

Bon Don said...

Crongrats on the job!

Yay for paychecks & spring time... boo for no pictures

Bayjb said...

Congrats! This is great news. Even if it's temporary, it can always lead to something else

*Kimmie* said...

Congrats! You can always try going to the website of your camera's manufacturer. They usually have resources to download software.

Susan said...

YAY